BMC CONICAL PLASTIC TOP TWIN AIR FILTER FOR DIRECTION INDUCTION (Ø:100,Ø2:150,L:243)
BMC conical filters let you remove the original air box and provide long life, better performance and easiness to replace.
- TW (Twin Air) with lateral and central airflow.
- Can be installed on most types of engine by removing the original airbox
Manufactured using a characteristic red rubber that allows the connection of the intake to be particularly resistant to both engine stress and heat without suffering from deformations caused by the high temperature
- The special filtration mesh allows the production of filters with a power up to 700 HP without presenting problems of filter deformation
- Able to supply tubes and rubber connectors to make up a complete kit.
- For some particular applications, an alloy flexible tube is available to duct cold air to the conical filter.
- Colder aspirated air means you have a bigger volumetric mass. A greater mass of air gives better combustion and finally, increased performance.
- Plastic Top
- Product Code: FBTW100-200P
- Sizes (mm): Ø1 : 100 | Ø2 : 150 | L : 243