BMC CONICAL SINGLE AIR FILTER FOR DIRECTION INDUCTION (Ø:60,Ø2:115,L:157)
- BMC conical filters let you remove the original air box and provide long life, better performance and easiness to replace.
- SA (Single Air) with a simple lateral airflow.
- Can be installed on most types of engine by removing the original airbox
- Manufactured using a characteristic red rubber that allows the connection of the intake to be particularly resistant to both engine stress and heat without suffering from deformations caused by the high temperature
- The special filtration mesh allows the production of filters with a power up to 700 HP without presenting problems of filter deformation
- Able to supply tubes and rubber connectors to make up a complete kit.
- For some particular applications, an alloy flexible tube is available to duct cold air to the conical filter.
- Colder aspirated air means you have a bigger volumetric mass. A greater mass of air gives better combustion and finally, increased performance.
- Polyurethane Top
- Product Code: FBSS60-128
- Size (mm) : Ø1 : 60 | Ø2 : 115 | L : 157