BMC CARBON RACING FILTER FITS FOR VOLKSWAGEN GOLF VI, SCIROCCO III, PASSAT & SEAT LEON II CARS
The CRF, Carbon Racing Filter, is BMC's new high performance sports air filter designed for road and competition vehicles. It features a 100% carbon fibre support structure with a cotton air filter.
- Designed and produced entirely by the BMC Racing and Advanced Composite Division, which is wholly concerned with the development of air filters and aspiration systems for the racing world: Formula 1 / MotoGP One / World Superbike.
Created from extensive BMC knowledge acquired through more than 10 years of experience in the racing sector, which has brought high level results and increased performance to super-sports engines.
- Made of carbon fibre which interfaces directly with the original air-box, providing a perfect seal, easy mounting and reduced total weight whilst having excellent characteristics in terms of rigidity and mechanical resistance.
- The filtering element is made of a special multi-layer filtration material in RACE configuration which is impregnated with low viscosity oil held between epoxy-coated (to prevent oxidation) aluminium mesh. This enables increased permeability and low air flow resistance guaranteeing highly efficient filtration.
Makes use of innovative technical solutions to optimize the flow dynamics of the direct air into the engine. The result is better air flow passage in the intake phase thereby maintaining constant air-box pressure.
Conceived with the objective of withstanding the vibrations and heat produced in movement both in normal road and intensive track use.
- Can be regenerated and reused. Once the saturation level has been reached the filter can be regenerated through a process of washing and re-oiling using the appropriate BMC washing kit.
- Product Code: CRF644/01-S1
- ECU programming may be required