BMC AIR FILTERS FITS FOR AUDI A6 (4A/C8) / A7 (4K/C8) CARS
- The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as "replacement air filter".
- It is installed in the vehicle's original airbox to replace the OEM air filter.
- It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM's 10 microns).
- Product Code: FB01029
- Sizes (mm): Ø1 : 143 | Ø2 : 90 | L : 179
- Oil quantity for regeneration (gr): 48
- Can be replaced with the bike's original air filter.
- They fit the exact series filter shape of the bike and can be installed in the air box with no modification necessary.
- The substantial difference from the original air filter is that they are made with cotton gauze oiled-soaked to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
- This improves the air flow intake capacity, with evident benefits for combustion quality.
- BMC filters are able to last lifelong and regenerable as well.
- BMC Race filters have the same shape as the standard version but with a different a filtering package that makes the air passage to engine concept even more extreme.