DP BRAKES (RDP418) BRAKE PADS
- High friction race compound sintered metal brake. Developed to meet and exceed the extreme demands of top-level national and international circuit racing.
- This pad maintains DP BRAKES industry leading status as innovators of sintered pads. Our tagline....The FIRST...the BEST...the LEADER is something we believe in and try and maintain.
- The pads are be called RDP X-Race Titanium which are specifically a high friction front brake pad for track use.
- Our existing RDP compound had been used successfully for many years but was becoming less competitive when used in top-level racing.
- The X-race Titanium compound outperforms the old RDP pad and consistently achieves lower lap times by enabling riders to brake later and trail brake in to the corner with a very high degree of control.
- The existing qualities of quick bed in, no noise, dust, wear to the rotor and durability are also maintained.
- Meets Superbike Racings extreme demands
- Progressive feel
- No brake dust
- No noise
- High-tech ceramic heat shield
- No brake fade
- Industry high HH+ friction rated compound
- Immediate inital response
- Quick one-lap break-in
- Product Code: RDP418