BMC DIRECT INTAKE AIRSYSTEM (DIA) FITS FOR APPLICATION OVER 1.600 CC
- Thanks to the experience gained by BMC in creating supercharging dynamic airboxes, BMC have developed the Direct Intake Airsystem (DIA) and the Junior filtration system.
- The philosophy of BMC’s top range product, the Carbon Dynamic Airbox (CDA) is behind the DIA, a system that, with its particular structure, ensures that aspirated air is carried to the engine at a higher speed and capacity in respect to traditional systems, thus providing significant gains in engine performance.
- The DIA consist of a plastic air box containing an air flow deflector and a reusable filtering element. The universal kit also contains a flexible tube to carry fresh air to the inside of the air box, a connector sleeve and two reducers to allow installation in standard applications.
- For application over 1.600 cc
- Product Code: ADDIA85-150
- Sizes (mm) : D1 : 85 | D2 : 150 | H : 220