BMC CARBON DYNAMIC AIRBOX FITS FOR MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IX 2.0 CARS
- The CDA filtering system (patented) is a cylindrical shaped Carbon Airbox containing a washable, regeneratable filter.
- The choice of this composite material is due to the fact that carbon has low thermal conductivity allowing insulation from the engine heat to the aspirated air.
- Replacing the original airbox with the CDA, fresh air is channelled directly to the filter, thermally insulated inside the carbon airbox and then conveyed to the engine through an air flow deflector with minimum loss of power.
- The CDA filtration system is connected to a frontal air intake via a flexible aluminum tube.
- The air flow entering the dynamic air intake is accelerated further thanks to the air flow deflector inside the carbon fibre airbox. Dynamic over-boosting, greater air flow, higher pressure and colder air are the elements which help to significantly increase the performance of the engine both in terms of power and torque.
- Product Code: ACCDASP-28