R&G COTTON REELS FITS FOR KTM 690 DUKE III & 690 DUKE R
- Are they cotton reels or spindle sliders? Well they are both really!! The Cotton Reel protects the swingarm area in most crashes. Also the bike can be lifted on the Cotton Reels, using a paddock stand with hooks.
- These cotton reels specifically designed to screw straight into the swingarm of the KTM 690 Duke IIII ('12- onwards) and come with 1.5mm pitch hard wear.
- Cotton reels are oversize paddock stand bobbins, which screw into the paddock stand holes in your swingarm.
- They offer the dual purpose of protecting your swingarm and enabling the bike to be lifted on a rear stand.
- Check out our range of paddock stand hooks, which are compatible with many different paddock stands.
- Colour: Orange
- Quantity: Pair
- Product Code: CR0042OR
- Fitting Time: 1 Minute
- Fitting Difficulty: Easy
- Picture is shown in Black version. The actual product would be in Orange version.