R&G COTTON REELS FITS FOR APRILIA RS4 125 ('11-'18) (OFFSET)
- Are they cotton reels or spindle sliders? Well they are both really!! The Cotton Reel is mounted to a special, clear-anodised stainless steel bracket (included with the kit). The product will give protection to the swingarm area in most crashes.
- Also the bike can be lifted on the Cotton Reels, using a paddock stand with hooks (suggest R&G code SH0001). These cotton reels specifically designed to fit the Aprilia RS4 125 (2011-) also have the ability to be fitted with a toe guard thanks to a bracket already present on the cotton reel bracket.
- An R&G Toe Guard (not included) can be install into this product with no modification to the swingarm required, it simply screws into the bottom of the cotton reel bracket.
- Cotton reels are oversize paddock stand bobbins, which screw into the paddock stand holes in your swingarm. They offer the dual purpose of protecting your swingarm and enabling the bike to be lifted on a rear stand. Check out our range of paddock stand hooks, which are compatible with many different paddock stands.
- Colour: Silver
- Size: M10
- Quantity: Pair
- Product Code: CR0040SI
- Fitting Time: 15 Minutes
- Fitting Difficulty: Average
- Picture is shown in Black version. The actual product would be in Silver version.