BELL STAR (TORSION RED/BLUE)
- Introduced back in 1967, the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star has long represented the standard in head protection, and it has inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection.
- Tri-Matrix Composite Shell
- X-Static® XT2 Silver Liner
- Panovision™ Shield with Class 1 Optics
- Magnefusion™ Magnetic Cheek Pads
- StreetView Orientation
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Eyewear compatible
- MIPS® energy management system
- Weight:1200 +/-50 Grams
- Snell M2015
- This helmet has been certified in both DOT and ECE standards. However for certain markets/territories, you may only see either DOT or ECE labels on the helmet.
This helmet comes with clear visor only. Other visor colours are sold separately.
Quick & Easy Reference Tool!
Check your head size using the measurement guide above & select the suitable helmet size for you.